Taking a trip with a motorcycle can be dangerous especially if you are an amateur going out in the streets without knowing what you are doing. This kind of ride requires time and practice before you can actually feel relaxed in maneuvering it. You also need to feel one with your bike to ride it with ease even if you are carrying someone with you. Nonetheless, one thing that you must be ensuring at all times whether you are a beginner or a skilled driver and this is to guard your hands with the right accessory.
You must have noticed many bikers driving without it. Although some circumstances need them to do so, one such is long-drive. Gripping the handlebars for a long time can be a bit aching for your hands, especially if you are using big bikes. You will require something to cushion your hands while you hold the bars. Additionally, before your hands get hardened, it initially starts with redness and thinning of the region. If you put too much of pressure on your grip all the times, this can be the likely outcome. Keeping all these things in mind, a motorcycle riding gloves in India and elsewhere becomes very useful.
Motorcycle Protective Gears
Every bike rider is completely aware of the fact that accidents can take place anywhere. Shielding yourself from brutal injury can be as simple as wearing the right gear. So what are the most important motorcycle protective gears that every rider must consider?
- Full-face helmets: Many motorcyclists abhor them, but the simple fact is that they can protect you from severe head and face injury. Nowadays, helmets are sleek and stylish, giving riders the luxury to be protected and trendy at the same time.
- Eye Protection: Most of the states do necessitate some sort of eye protection for bikers, which may include a protective face mask (glasses or goggles) fixed to your helmet. The choice is yours; just make sure that the eye protection you choose is comfortable enough to wear.
- Riding jackets: The heavy-duty long sleeve jacket and long pants are a must for every bike rider. Whatever garments you choose; just make certain that it fits comfortably enough to prohibit your clothing from interfering with any part of your bike. There exist a number of stores of riding jackets online in India, you can avail it from there and economize your expenses to a great extent.
The formulation of motorcycle leather jacket was originated from the WWII aviator style. In fact, the jackets initially utilized for the motorcycle riding were the A-2 military fighter jackets. The companies used to consider the designs given by the Army Air Corps. The jackets were referred as “bomber” style, a name that is still very frequently used today. Indian motorbike manufacturers and Harley Davidson made some of the coolest styles. It was during the 1940s when Indian launched the Ranger for men and Rangerette for women. The main difference between the styles of motorcycle jackets for men and women was the placement of pockets. The original Indian Ranger and Rangerette model had one zippered pocket, whilst the men’s pocket was positioned on the right side, the women’s one was to be found on the left side of the jacket.
Motorcycle Riding Shoes
When choosing the motorcycle riding shoes in India and elsewhere you must consider the following:
- Comfort: It is essential that your shoes fit right, feel relaxed and most importantly keep you comfortable even after riding miles. If they are not quite contented enough, then they become a distraction. And while riding a bike, any sort of distraction is considered as dangerous. Comfortable riding shoes help you massively to remain focused while driving.
- Protection: Even if your shoes are fashionable and look good, the main objective of motorcycle riding shoes is to guard your feet and ankles when your ride. A quality pair of shoes is your main defense against rocks, bottles, branches, car parts, and other debris that may come towards you or obstruct your path.
- Control: Even if your boots have solid soles or are insulated for cold weather riding, they should still allow you to operate your motorcycle’s foot controls effortlessly.
- Final Test: Prior to paying money for a particular pair of boots, make certain that they feel good when you are on your motorcycle. If you’re pleased with how they feel and perform when you put them on, then they are the boots for you. Purchase them with assurance and go for a ride.
Similarly, the hand gloves for bike riders is very crucial, they are used for the safety of fingers and hands. The gloves are particularly favored by the bikers who mostly drive in the chilly regions.
There is no doubt that mountain biking is a thrilling way to enjoy the great outdoors. But, if you really want to have a good time you will need more than just you and the bike. Selecting the right mountain bike accessories can not only help you to stay safe but also add enjoyment.
Due to a wide range of motorbike accessories available online, you can have a fluent traveling experience. However, due to a plethora of choices, you need to seek the right accessory for cutting down the chances of getting hurt. Here are some accessories which you can buy online:
- Motorbike Boots – Your choice of footwear can make huge difference between having a great day and having a bad day. For a comfortable ride, buy a mountain biking shoes that are specifically made for the sport. Moreover, they are light and rugged and can also be attached to clip less pedals for better riding.
- Gloves – Wearing gloves while riding a bike will give you a better grip on the handle bars, this accessory will give you more comfortable riding experience. Falls are quite common when mounting biking, and wearing gloves can help in preventing hand injuries.
- Motorcycle Helmets – An absolutely necessary motorcycle protective gear, motorcycle helmets must be duly certified for use by the approving authority. This is especially important considering the fact that studies have shown that riders wearing certified helmets are more likely to survive incurable accidents. The different varieties available in helmets are Open face, Full face, and Modular or Flip-up, among others.
- Motorcycle Pants – It serves as a befitting motorcycle rain gear. The pair of pants must be comfortable and durable at the same time and offer adequate ventilation for a comfortable ride over longer distances.
- Motorbike Jackets – These are meant to keep the body warm and people who look for particular motorcycle apparels prefer to choose the leather jacket that has some piping to create style. It is very crucial to wear multi layered jacket when the weather is cold.
On a concluding note, you can also purchase bike care products online in India at nominal price. Furthermore, you should always purchase the appropriate products safely to make your journey successful. Whether you are going alone or with a group, ride safely and sensibly and enjoy yourself and your bike riding.
Many people may think that all that is needed in biking is the motorcycle, the motorcyclist, and the wide open road on which he will drive. However, more often than not the motorcyclist also has some of the personal stuff and accessories to carry with themselves. The items may consist of a pair of pants, cell phones, extra t-shirt and shoes, and a rain suit. With the way the motorcycles are built, you can conclude that motorbikes are not meant to carry any extra luggage. Hence, motorcycle luggage system is necessitated to carry some of the personal belongings of the bikers. With motorcycle luggage around, life may well feel easier as it can haul your backpacks, rear-seat bags, tank bags, soft saddlebags etc.
Five Basic Bike Riding Gears
Riding a motorcycle at full speed on an open road is no less than a dream for the teenagers. Almost every person at a certain age gets attracted towards the motorbikes. Doesn’t matter at which age you start to ride the bike, the basic regulation of riding always remains the same. The appropriate motorcycle riding gear in India or elsewhere is something that every bike enthusiast must consider before riding a motorcycle. Here are the five basic bike riding gears:
- Riding Jacket
- Suitable Helmet
- Riding Gloves
- Riding and fitting Pants
- Riding Boots
No matter how knowledgeable and experienced you are, if you are traveling to Ladakh and other adventure-seeking places, then it is mandatory for you to carry a certain set of bike riding accessories in India.